Fabricating the highest quality products for every customer is a top priority at both MCSI locations. When you work with MCSI, you’ll have the opportunity to come by and check on your project, sit down with your project team to discuss progress, details, and any changes that might be necessary, and resolve any concerns that might have occurred during the project. That’s how we “make it personal” at Moore Control Systems.
The Moore Control difference:
Extreme attention to detail and personal care
- We assign a personal project manager to every project.
- This person will meet with you to get all the details of the project and discuss your expectations, specifications, and deadlines.
- It’s the project manager’s responsibility to make sure every detail of your project is handled to your complete satisfaction.
- The project manager doesn’t just initiate projects; he stays involved in your project from start to finish.
- No surprises, you’ll be given frequent updates via conference calls, emails and meetings until the project is complete.
Engineering and Design
- When needed, this part of the team is involved in the project from the kick-off meeting onward.
- The team works closely with the project manager and the client through installation and, if necessary, maintenance afterwards.
Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT)
- MCSI can conduct a FAT on all skids and systems. Our clients are encouraged to witness this test on their project.
- The project manager’s role during testing is to make sure skids and systems are performing as expected. He will hold meetings with the project team members and the client to make sure this happens.
- Piping, vessels, and skids are tested onsite with various methods of non-destructive testing per client requirements and to ensure code compliance.
- Detailed records are kept per our QA/QC Manual and included in the Project Databooks.
Control Panel Design and Build
- We have the capability to build entire control panels while working with the engineers for design and functionality.
- MCSI offers training to clients on the control system programming at both facilities.
- Our team of engineers goes out to the field to help with the installation of projects.
- This includes startup assistance during and after installation.